I have been busy trying to put together a dress I could wear on my wedding.
But really... I doubt I would. I am already in a good mind to shop for one.
Haha... my workmanship sucks and the design doesnt look high fashion at all. But since I already started on the dress (the fabric cost me a bomb by the way), I thought I would follow through it anyway.
So... what else have I been busy with?
I made this over the weekend in under an hour when I realised my coach wallet is bursting with cards.
I rummaged through all my scraps and tried to find something that was nice, sweet and presentable.
So ta-da!!
Here is the final product!
This really reminds me of art-and-craft.
Haha... I had fun and this definitely is unique and one-of-a-kind. Cost me almost nothing (as I mentioned, I used scrap pieces of cloths!).
No comments:
Post a Comment